The 170 is just about the best thing out there! Lots of room for all the toys and people too. Our base builds come loaded with all of the essentials and comforts for any adventure you choose.
All 170s include a full power system including solar, a complete kitchen, and an Espar hydronic furnace for comfy cabin heat and hot water showers.
Take a look below for the full details, then work with our team to dial it in with your favorite options and we'll build it just how you want it. Don't see an option that you really want? Let us know. We can make it happen. This is your van we want to make sure you love it.
- INSIDE -
All vans come with
- Galley, seat bench and upper cabinets, water tank enclosure are made of solid 19mm Higuera bamboo. Marine-grade quality drawer pull latches throughout, Blum soft close hinges on the uppers, and seat bench cushions are made of premium, easy to clean Sunbrella fabric
- Full coverage sound deadening material throughout for a whisper-quiet ride. The floor is made with 19mm marine-grade plywood topped with commercial-grade Lonseal vinyl. The cabin is insulated with 3M Thinsulate and closed-cell foam.
- 90” solid bamboo upper cabinet
- Custom aluminum gear rack upper - Mesh sides and bottom for breathability and Mac buttons for universal hanging storage
- Removable pedestal table
- 1 Maxx Fan rooftop vent with remote
- 4 rear armor door panels with storage (2 upper and 2 lower).
- Black-out privacy package - Cell foam-filled coverings insulate all windows and fan vents. Helps to keep the light out (or in) and helps control cabin temps. Coverings roll-up and snap-up or bundle together for easy storage
- Cabin lighting - Two circuits with on/off switches in multiple locations. Ceiling lights, under-cabinet lights, and two task lights for over the galley. A single LED under the bed plus two high-powered (low draw) load lights out the back for loading/unloading gear in the dark. One under-bed gear LED strip light
Configurations to suit your life
- Up to 4 captain's chairs
- 3-seat bench (Removeable)
- Panel bed (Removeable)
- 2 custom carbon fiber bunk (Removeable and can be stowed in various locations inside the van)
- Flarespace flares for increase sleeping space
- Custom, memory foam mattress for panel bed
- Additional custom aluminum gear cubby Breathable storage solution for both dry or damp gear and universal mac buttons for hanging storage
- Custom aluminum gear cubby junior - Just like our standard gear cubby but slightly smaller works great for the garage area in your van
- Hot-swappable end table/ storage cabinet - Located just to the right of the galley made of bamboo with a Ritchlite top. Expand your galley area with more counter space and two levels of storage and a removable (and stowable) swing-out side table.
- Full shower/bathroom enclosure. Includes aluminum shower pan, teak shower mat, shower housing with ripstop nylon sides & waterproof YKK zIpper.
- Additional Maxx Air ceiling fan
- Thetford Curve porta-potty with custom cover
- Laveo Dry Flush porta-potty with custom cover
Additional solar panels - available
Additional lithium battery bank upgrade - available
Water tank upgrade - available
- Alpine amplifier PDX-V9 100W, 8 Focal Brand speakers with optional subwoofer - Designed to work with your factory Mbux multimedia system.
- Sonos Move speaker with custom bracket
- 8" subwoofer
- 27" Monitor with custom swing arm bracket
- Mac Trac wall station - Recessed with custom welded ends. Gives a place for your monitor and Sonos speaker mount to live. Also, a great place to charge the rest of your devices
- Slide-out bike/gear tray (Removeable) For ease of loading bikes, boards, SUP's and other misc. gear
- Ski/snowboard rack vertical mount set (Removeable)
- Ski/snowboard horizontal floor mount stanchion (Removeable) Use in tandem with your vertical ski/ snowboard rack for storing your boards under your panel bed. Works with slide-out bike/gear tray or without
- SUP floor stanchion (Removeable) For ease of loading your SUP inside the van
- Packasport rooftop cargo box size TBD
- On-board air compressor - 2.5-gallon tank in a custom bamboo cubby. Great for airing back up after beach driving, Inflating bike tires, SUP’s or simply cleaning out the van
- Additional custom gear hold-down straps
- OUTSIDE -
All 170 builds include
- Black Rhino or Method wheels with custom center caps and BFG KO2 tires
- Aluminum rear door ladder
- Aluminum rear bumper step with hitch access
- Blackout package. Black front and rear MB emblems
- Custom suspension package for a smooth, stable ride - Stage 4 front and rear by Van Compass with adjustable rear shocks.
- Rough road package - Includes vinyl wrap on hood, lower sides, back hood spoiler, and front fender covers.
- Front bumper w/ lights by CA Tuned and Baha Lights
- 12,000 lb. winch by Smitty Built
- Rear step bumper with hitch access
- Retractable step for slider and passenger-side doors
- Retractable step for the driver-side door
- Fiamma awning
- Vinyl wrap protection - Hood and lower panels of sides and rear of the van
- Rooftop bars
- Roof light Bar - 40", 250W double-row LED